Re: Dishwasher issues

To: Jim Franklin <jamesf@groupwbench.org>, shop-talk Talk
Subject: Re: Dishwasher issues
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2006 12:37:32 -0500
Jim, I'm not an expert, in fact, I don't even use my dishwasher. (A single
guy has no need for one, except for cleaning guns and auto parts!)

Anyway, I've helped a few people with them and it always seems the issues
are a blocked or clogged passage.  It's worth it to pull it out from the
counter (normally a trivial process) and just start to trace each line
from the arm to the main pump.  I'll say there is about a 75% chance that
is the problem.

Inch

"We all know we're dying, And there's no sign of a parachute."
     Tori Amos