Re: New theory of mine (humor, hoping to start a fun thread)

To: ScottyGrover@aol.com
Subject: Re: New theory of mine (humor, hoping to start a fun thread)
From: "Elton E. (Tony) Clark" <eltonclark@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 14:06:14 -0600
*Oh Gawd!  I've been hoping someone ELSE would post this message but it's
not  happening so I am driven to do it myself:  This thread has often
mentioned the terms used to designate the ball-joint separator.
"Pickle-fork"  is common but in the earthy venacular of  the Southwest,  the
tool is often referred to as a "Possum-Pecker".    *
**
*Inquiring minds will want to know HOW this term could POSSIBLY become
applicable; I researched it on the net:*
**
mammal, not only have two uteri and two cervixes and a forked vag--a,
but the male (o)possum has a pen_s appropriately forked at the end to
deal with the anatomy!  I kid you not.

   Your party trivia for the day.<<<<

                                            Steve Harris, M.D.

*Tony