Re: Pipe size conundrum and turning a fence into a log rack

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Pipe size conundrum and turning a fence into a log rack
From: "old dirtbeard" <dirtbeard@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 14:19:31 -0800
Hi Jon,

I had not thought about this approach. What do you think, probably should
use 4x4 so that there would be enough "interference fit" on the pipe to keep
the post from "cocking" on the pipe?

I probably would need to put a cross brace between them to keep them from
rotating on the pipe.

This might be the easiest/cheapest way to do it. Thank you for the advice!

best,

doug