2 vs 4 post lifts

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: 2 vs 4 post lifts
From: "Matt" <mbarre@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 19:07:01 GMT
I don't think I have seen this discussed before...   Has anyone had the
pleasure of owning both a 4 post and a 2 post lift before?  I had been
thinking a 4 poster with rollers would be the way to go for the ability to
move it around as well as ease of stacking cars.  The 2 posters seem a little
less expensive and allow you to work on the wheels & suspension a little
easier...
Any thoughts on the virtues of one over the other?
As I get close to actually buying one I thought I would take a moment and
consider the options.
Thanks,
Matt