RE: freeware substiute for MS Word /Excel

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: freeware substiute for MS Word /Excel
From: "Jack Brooks" <jibjib@att.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 21:53:57 -0800
Charlie,

This is a very easy problem to solve. You don't need to freeware at all.

Read the T&C's (EULA???) that you "accept" when you load Microsoft software,
you will find that you can load MS Office on two machines; one a desktop and
one a laptop, assuming they are used by the same person and not at the same
time.

Adobe allows you to load Photoshop on any two machines.

Sometimes it pays to read the fine print before you accept it.

Jack