Re: Computer Question -- Spoofed e-mails

To: "Joel Zysman" <jpzysman@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: Computer Question -- Spoofed e-mails
From: Matt Trebelhorn <matt.lists@trebelhorn.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 19:39:46 -0500
I'm pretty sure it's not our personal machines being "zombied" as you
call it -- we both use macs, we use completely different e-mail
mechanisms (POP3 vs. webmail), the addresses that send the mail are
not addresses we use, and the recipients from whom we get bounced
messages are not in our address books.

We do get a lot of these messages -- 50-100 a day, each, maybe?  We
use these accounts for everything, including professional
correspondence.

Matt