RE: Playsets: build vs. buy?

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Playsets: build vs. buy?
From: Dick Atkinson <dick@grinalot.freeuk.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 13:04:59 +0100
In message <001201c796af$ca445eb0$0200a8c0@8sv5f01> you wrote:

>         Be careful with the design. Measure the smallest child's head and
> don't leave any gaps big enough to insert a noggin.

In the UK I *think* that the requirement is that you must NOT be able
to push a 4 inch diameter ball through any gap where a child might try
to push their head such as between the spindles of a stair bannister.
Presumably there is another limit above which a gap is sufficiently
large not to pose a risk but I don't know what it is.

HTH

--
Dick Atkinson             RISC OS on an Iyonix pc
In sunny Chester-le-Street, Co Durham, NE England