Re: trailer/rv air conditioning & other upgrade questions

To: 75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Subject: Re: trailer/rv air conditioning & other upgrade questions
From: "E. John Puckett" <ejpuckett@centurytel.net>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 12:25:31 -0500
Unless you insulate it, you will end up with a hot trailer and sweating
walls.  Try some of the fanfold insulation they put under vinyl siding.
to install a roof mount you will probably need to reinforce that section
of the roof.  You will probably need to figure on at least a 4k
generator,  to do the things you plan.  that will give you a little
reserve, but not a great amount.  Starting the compressor on the air
conditioner will be the big challenge.  For windows you might try a
mobile home salvage place if there are any in your area, or any mobile
home/ camper supplier.

--
 John
another one of them