Re: pressure washers

To: <jniolon@bham.rr.com>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: pressure washers
From: "Larry McKenna" <lmckenna@downeast.net>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 07:25:46 -0400
John,
I have a Karcher 330 electric pressure washer which I have used for the past
15 years for exactly the same purposes you listed, ie, cleaning decks,
siding, car wheels, etc. I may use the equipment ca. 10 times per year,
about half those times for extended periods. It has more than adequate
pressure for all those jobs one usually finds around the house, came with
several useful wands of different sizes and shapes, as well as an attachment
for blending detergent etc into the water stream. I have never had a
maintenance or repair issue with it. The company is German, the label says
it was made in Italy, and I bought it at Home Depot (I think ...... my
memory may be as bad as yours !).
Specs are 1.7 gpm, 1300 psi max.

Larry McKenna