RE: best air wrench

To: <shop-talk@Autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: best air wrench
From: "Brian Warrick" <bwarrick@conveyorengineering.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 10:35:51 -0600
"I am thinking about the IR Thundergun but see they now have a
"Titanium" model for about $70 more. Any experience with either of these
wrenches?

What are you guys using and what would you recommend (or not recommend)
buying?"

I recently purchased and am using the Thundergun.  It has some serious
torque.  The only drawback is that it is loud.  I haven't found that to
be a huge problem as I don't use it all day long.

I wouldn't spring for the Titanium version unless you use it a lot.
Sure it is lighter, but unless you are packing it around all day you
probably won't notice.

Brian