RE: lost wedding band in garage

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: lost wedding band in garage
From: PJ McGarvey <pj_mcgarvey@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 20:14:58 -0400
Or just get a Titanium ring like me, looks good, it's cheap (more to spend on
her!) and hard as nails.  I only take it off when I'm in the pool/shower -
slips off too easy.Glad ya found it.PJ> From: dirtbeard@pacbell.net> To:
shop-talk@autox.team.net> Subject: lost wedding band in garage> Date: Sun, 10
Jun 2007 16:52:40 -0700> > > Ok guys,> > Picture this, you are doing some
heavy wrenching in the garage and you do not> want to bend your wedding band,
so you take it off. You think "I could put it> in my pants pocket, but I will
be crawling on the garage floor, don't know if> there is a hole in the pocket,
etc.," so you leave it on the bench.  Sure> enough, I lost my wedding band in
the garage this weekend, did not realize it> until the following day while I
was on a charity motorcycle ride and was in a> panic.> > Fortunately (thank
God, thank God) after a great deal of searching, I found it> today under some
linoleum I had placed as a drip pad under the BSA (marks its> spot, you know).
I decided, though, that I will need to take the ring off> again sometime in
the future and need to make "one place" for it where it> cannot be lost.> > I
put a small chain with a strong spring clip and attached it to the handle on>
my workbench drawer. Whenever I need to take off the ring, I will clip it to>
this short chain and hopefully will never again have to go through what I
just> did searching for my wedding band.> > Just a tip, boys...hope it never
happens to you.> > best,> > doug> > '72 BSA B50SS> '74 Triumph TR6> '01 Harley
XLH883> '03 GMC Cargo Van
With Windows Live Hotmail, you can personalize your inbox with your favorite
color.
www.windowslive-hotmail.com/learnmore/personalize.html?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_
TAGLM_HMWL_reten_addcolor_0607