Re: [Shop-talk] Garage paint/Clear over epoxy?

To: nases@verizon.net, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Garage paint/Clear over epoxy?
From: Doug Braun <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 18:28:20 -0700 (PDT)
I used color flakes, and they made the surface a bit
rougher.  With them, I have never had a problem with
slipperiness, so I would suggest not bothering with
the anti-skid additive.

But you have to be careful and methodical sprinkling
the flakes.  Unlike paint, you cannot correct a goof
by applying more.  :-)

Doug