Re: [Shop-talk] Socket holders

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Socket holders
From: scott.hall@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 01:37:06 +0000
yeah, mine are all snap-on rails (or at least snap-on sockets were that they
were holding).  I think the problem we have here is the rust as much as
anything.  it's so humid here the clips rust, and then you're hosed.

have you ever tried the plastic 'clips' with the detent ball?  I wonder if
they're any better.

From: "David Scheidt" <dmscheidt@gmail.com>