[Shop-talk] Brass fittings

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] Brass fittings
From: "Steve Hammatt Mount Vernon WA USA" <gsteve@hammatt.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 20:26:12 -0700
I've got an antique car with a Carter BB-1 carb.  I need to add
a 90 degree brass fitting to the seat assembly.  It's currently configured
to fit a straight-in 45 degree taper compression fitting for 3/8" (?) copper
tubing.  I need a 90 degree elbow that will fit the existing taper tubing
fitting
on one end and accept the same type of tubing on the other.
Hope this makes sense<grin>
I've searched my favorite vendor (McMaster-Carr) but didn't find the
necessary piece.  BTW, I'm guessing the fuel line size since I'm about 1,000
miles and three states away from the car.
Any suggestions out there?

Steve Hammatt
Mount Vernon WA USA