[Shop-talk] Pulse Chargers and Battery Additives

To: "'Shop Talk'" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] Pulse Chargers and Battery Additives
From: "Mike Frerichs" <frerichs@tconl.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 16:36:32 -0500
Hi all,

I remember that not too many months ago there was a good discussion of pulse
chargers, battery additives, and battery maintenance/reconditioning in
general.  I don't mean to re-open that subject (unless you people want to
rehash it), but I'll be darned if I can find those posts in the archives.  I
now have a cycle battery that is getting weak, and is on the expensive side
to replace, so I'd like to try the equipment/methods that were talked about.

Can anyone give me some keywords that will allow me to find that discussion
and/or point me to some good information?

Thanks for your help and for making this list such a good info resource.

Mike Frerichs