Re: [Shop-talk] Off Topic? Any video gurus out there?

To: "Matt" <mbarre@juno.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Off Topic? Any video gurus out there?
From: "Mark Meany" <mmeany@ne.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 05:41:14 -0400
Matt,

By 'best', I would be looking for resolution & color/contrast rendition; the
least degradation from the original picture. That LG DN798 I referred to can
read .jpegs that I've burned onto a CD. I'd be showing my pictures on a
conventional 'roll 'em up screen'.

To all, I'll be taking off for the weekend & won't be back until 9/4 so if
any of you answer & I don't respond, it's 'cause I'm away...

Thanks,