Re: [Shop-talk] zynolyte rust mate

To: cak@dimebank.com, eltonclark@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] zynolyte rust mate
From: Chris Kantarjiev <cak@dimebank.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 09:53:04 -0700 (PDT)
> > *Don't scare me like that!  I depend on "rustmaster" for everything and
> > there's no other choice 'cept "RustOleum".*
> >
> > *Zynolyte is alive and well at:*
> > **
> > http://www.zynolyte.com/zynopages/rustmaster.asp
> >
> > *They list an 800 number; call and find a distributor.*
>
> Woohoo. This looks more or less like the old stuff... not sure
> why I couldn't find it in the zynolyte pages.
>
> Thanks! Now to see if anyone in California carries it...

Well, there's huge confusion at Aervoe.

The first person I called gave me several distributors, none of
which had heard of this paint. They appeared to be general Aervoe
distributors.

I called again. That person said that Rust-Master has been discontinued,
and that Aervoe "Rust Proof" is "the very same paint".

We'll see. It should be easier to find, at least!

chris