[Shop-talk] Renting scaffolding

To: Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] Renting scaffolding
From: PJ McGarvey <pj_mcgarvey@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 09:08:06 -0400
I'm needing to rent some scaffolding to do some work on my house that I can't
do by ladder.  I know that Home Depot rents scaffolding, but I haven't done
any other research on this.  I'm in the northern suburbs of Philadelphia, so
if anyone can recommend someone I'd appreciate it.

Not sure what to expect, I'm assuming I just need to tell them how high and
how wide I need it to be, and then just tell them where to place it?

What kind of facility is in place to anchor the scaffolding to the house, or
is that something I don't need to worry about, assuming it has been setup
correctly?

Any info would be helpful

Thanks,
PJ