Re: [Shop-talk] 4-post lift hydraulic pump

To: Wayne <wmc_st@xxiii.com>, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] 4-post lift hydraulic pump
From: Brad Kahler <brad.kahler@141.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 20:49:10 -0500
Wayne,

Not sure to take your comment.  The antique contraption that I bought is
built better than the new ones being sold today.  I called the factory
and managed to get in touch with someone who worked for the original
company that build mine.  He flat said they don't make them that good
anymore.  So yeah, I guess I'm gutsy enough to stand under it.  Of
course I use the safety's that are provided with it and never stand
under it when they are not in place.

Besides, when I found out the model was a TR3 I knew it was meant to be
since my vintage race car is a 1957 TR3 :)

Brad