Re: [Shop-talk] Renting scaffolding - bad example

To: PJ McGarvey <pj_mcgarvey@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Renting scaffolding - bad example
From: Brian Kemp <bk13@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 21:42:39 -0700
I have a single story house, so no experience here.  There is an example
of what not to do at http://www.safetycenter.navy.mil/photo/default.htm
- If you don't see scaffolding, click next photo to get to #261.  There
are a bunch of examples of using several ladders like
http://www.safetycenter.navy.mil/photo/archive/archive_201-250/photo217.htm.
I hope everyone here is smarter than the guys in the photos.

Brian