Re: [Shop-talk] Generators

To: Richard George <rkg@teleport.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Generators
From: "Brian C. Kennedy" <kennedybc@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 12:13:19 -0400
I share your view on replacing a working generator even though it's almost
20 years old and doesn't owe anybody anything. It's a 3/4" hole and I don't
think I'm equipped to handle one that large. Also, it is pretty badly
corroded at the bottom of the hole and it doesn't look like there is enough
material left.
Brian
--
Brian C. Kennedy
2711 North Maple Road                Home  734 994 5205