Re: [Shop-talk] fresh oil stain on concrete floor

To: "old dirtbeard" <dirtbeard@pacbell.net>,
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] fresh oil stain on concrete floor
From: "=?utf-8?B?Q2hpcCBNYXV0eg==?=" <clmautz@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 22:47:54 +0000
Kaolin clay (kitty litter) soaks up like 10x (from memory, maybe more) it
weight in liquids.  So, sweep it up, keep it in a container, and keep using it
until it no longer works.

Using mineral spirits works too, it gets under the oil and lifts it, and the
clay soaks it up.

Dealing with the fumes sucks, though.

May have to call hazmat when you're done with that litter!  :-)

Chip