Re: [Shop-talk] Garage Heater Suggestions

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Garage Heater Suggestions
From: Mark Andy <mark@sccaprepared.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 14:26:57 -0400 (EDT)
Howdy,

I'm in the same boat.  Well, except that I'm the electrician... :-)

>From what I've seen, if you decide you need more than around 10k watts,
you're going to have to have two heaters.  But if the space you're talking
about is insulated, etc. etc. I'd imagine you'd only need one.

McMaster has some good info about it.  I can't give you a direct link, but
if you go to http://www.mcmaster.com and search on "electric heater", one
of the links it'll show you takes you to a nice page about heaters in
general that'll help you calculate what you need and there are a good
number of models on the following pages.

Mark