Re: [Shop-talk] Continuing education in Sewer and Surveying.

To: "Vin Marshall" <vlm@te-motorworks.com>,
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Continuing education in Sewer and Surveying.
From: clmautz@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 21:35:31 +0000
I think y'all are full of sh...  I mean, me too!  I've enjoyed this thread, and
have been on the roof of a house with a snake clearing a clog in the basement -
old house in Martinsville, VA, circa 1948, wifes grandfathers house.
Originally on septic, converted to public sewage in the 50/60's (if that
matters).

Brings back memories - the things we do for love!  :-)

Chip