Re: [Shop-talk] Yard Tools

To: "Ronald Olds" <tr6@pipeline.com>, shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Yard Tools
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 08:04:17 -0500
Ron asks...

>I am now in the market for a good gas powered grass trimmer and a gas
>powered edger.  Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks
>in advance for your help.

Where are you located?  I have a pretty beefy edger that I only used a
couple of times to make a slit to bury cable. (invisible fence)  I'm in NJ
and if it makes sense, I'll sell it real cheap.  (I don't have info on it
right now, but let me know if you want specs / pics.)

It ran fine when I last put it away.

Moose

"We all know we're dying, And there's no sign of a parachute."
     Tori Amos