Re: [Shop-talk] Well, I knew it was coming! (very shop related)

To: eric@megageek.com
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Well, I knew it was coming! (very shop related)
From: "Elton E. (Tony) Clark" <eltonclark@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 10:37:20 -0600
*Thanks for serving our country and come home safe . . *
**
*Engine storage is on my list a lot as I have collector cars, cycles and
tractors.  I try to drain all fuel from systems and tanks but the "fuel
stabilizers" like "STABIL" are good for a few months.  I like to run my 4
stroke motors, air-cooled especially, on some 2-stroke mix fuel for a minute
to get some lube on the upper cylinder area;  maybe a "cocktail" of 2-stroke
fuel AND "Stabil" would be smart!  I like to blow up tires to their max for
storage if I can't block them up.*
**
*Be careful out there.*
*Tony   *