Re: [Shop-talk] harris welding torches and blue point jack?

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] harris welding torches and blue point jack?
From: Steve Shipley <shiples@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 21:13:28 -0800
At 08:11 PM 11/30/2007 -0800, Jack Brooks wrote:
><LOL>  Yeah, I bought it new from a shop that refilled on site, so I just
>assumed I'd always have my pretty new cylinder.  I moved and all the shops
>here swap because they don't fill on site.  I do believe they sell the gnome
>created tanks.  I do miss my shiny new tank though.  <sniff, sniff>

I exchanged for a new oxygen tank this year.  Fresh paint, shiny brass,
and even new rubber bands so the tanks don't clang together.

Gives me the same feeling when I *win* a dollar after spending
two dollars on a lottery ticket.  Just call me lucky.

I should probably call the marketing department at Praxair and tell
'em they should put contest codes under the caps.