Re: [Shop-talk] Snake Light

To: Mark Andy <mark@sccaprepared.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Snake Light
From: Mike Lee <mikel@ichips.intel.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 09:22:44 -0800
>So this is a good time to mention these:
>
>http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.46
>
>I've got a few of these I picked up at Harbor Freight (and thought they
>were a good deal at $5/ea on sale, let alone at this price!).
>
>They're awesome.  Small, so they fit places easily.  Rugged.  Pretty
>bright.  Price is killer.
>
>Every toolbox & car should have one.

I dunno if the deal is still valid, but Home Depot was selling 3-packs of
these flashlights for $5 (or $1.67 each including the batteries!) the weekend
after Thanksgiving; I snagged a few sets.  They still seem to be still selling
some of the other sale stuff at the same price  (i.e. the Gorilla ladder) when
I was there this weekend, so maybe they still have them?