Re: [Shop-talk] Good shower head for low pressure

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Good shower head for low pressure
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 22:08:43 -0800
> I was renting a place with bad water pressure for a while and
> discovered the "Incredible Head" shower head.  A quick search
> shows http://www.amazon.com/o/ASIN/B000UNU9US/ as an example,
> but they used to be available in many locations.

Looks identical to the one I have in the master shower.  I didn't get it for
low water pressure, but because I like a strong needle spray and that head
delivers.  If you don't like a needle spray, turn down the main water valve
and it's a nice low-flow rain.

Now that I think about it, it may have come with a flow restrictor, which I
threw away.

As someone noted, it does have to be cleaned occasionally.  I get little
rocks of calcium/lime that get caught in the holes & upset the spray
pattern.  But it's trivial to unscrew the head & clean out the holes in the
little flat disc.  Just don't drop it in the drain <g>

Randall