Re: [Shop-talk] Mega Penetrant - any good

To: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Mega Penetrant - any good
From: Pat Horne <roadsters@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 09:21:39 -0600
My main question about the pin in a hole is:  did rust form between the
pin and the inside of the hole, or just on the surface where it would be
something that would need to be sheared off when the pin is moved?  I
think a better, but non-scientific test would be to find a set of bolts
on the suspension of our cars that have not bee loosened in many years
and try one penetrant on one bolt and different ones on.others.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake John T. Blair:

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems
(512) 797-7501 Voice            5026 FM 2001