Re: [Shop-talk] Cheap Eastwood Soda Blasting Setup

To: Doug Braun <doug@dougbraun.com>, Shop-Talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Cheap Eastwood Soda Blasting Setup
From: Mike Rambour <mikey@b2systems.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 00:35:23 -0800
   Wait a few days :)  Mr. UPS dropped mine off on Friday evening but
I was busy on other things today and will be tomorrow, its my plan to
play before the new year.

   I purchased the small blaster and not a kit to convert since my
blaster is really a friends who loaned it to me years ago, I did not
want to convert his blaster.