Re: [Shop-talk] Yukon Denali fuel totalizer

To: "Karl Vacek" <KVacek@Ameritech.net>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Yukon Denali fuel totalizer
From: "old dirtbeard" <dirtbeard@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 20:48:53 -0800
Dear Karl,

My first guess is that all is fine. The MPG on GMC's can be reset whenever
you wish. So if this vehicle has seen a good deal of 11-12 MPG work, it
could account for the total gallons vs MPG ratings that you see.

Reset the MPG and see what you average. The previous owners could have had a
boat and a heavy foot.

best,

shook
'72 BSA B50SS