Re: [Shop-talk] "100% Genuine" automotive parts

To: PJ McGarvey <pj_mcgarvey@hotmail.com>, Shop-Talk List
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] "100% Genuine" automotive parts
From: Doug Braun <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 13:26:26 -0800 (PST)
Check with some of the on-line official Subaru parts
dealers (which are usually an actual dealership parts
department).  For example:  libertySubaru.com or
www.1stsubaruparts.com

I have my own Subaru project coming up soon: replacing
a blown head gasket on my '98 Outback.  I'm sure it
will be more difficult than changing the head gasket
on my '31 Ford...

Doug