Re: [Shop-talk] Here's your chance to wade in on a family

To: "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Here's your chance to wade in on a family
From: ejrussell@mebtel.net
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 03:39:21 -1200
I know nothing about those devices but I do know about
keeping the elephants away...

When our kids were young we'd give them 'jobs' to do around
the house. When my son questioned why, I explained that
everyone in our home had a job they could do. Mom cooked the
food, Dad earned the money, and he could take out the trash.

He then pointed to the dog napping on the living room rug.
"What is Rover's job?"

"He keeps the elephants away." I replied. "Haven't you
noticed that we have not had any problems with elephants in
this house? Good job, Rover!"

Eric Russell
Mebane, NC

> the only thing that I think they keep away is elephants.
> ......at that, they are very successful. We have never
> suffered from an infestation of elephants since she has
> been using them.
Login from home, work, school.  Anywhere!