Re: [Shop-talk] john deere lawn tractors?

To: Shop Talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] john deere lawn tractors?
From: scott.hall@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 05 May 2008 03:57:52 +0000
my new yard (3 acres, mostly grass) is actually quicker than the old 1/2 acre
or so--it's a big flat rectangle with a house in the middle.  I bet 90 minutes,
maybe 2 hours with the blower and some trimming start to finish.  that's with
the new mower.

the old yard was a nightmare, but mostly because I sold the pos snapper rider
and pushed.  but the yard was hilly and had very thick grass.

From: Steve Shipley <shiples@comcast.net>