Re: [Shop-talk] cost per foot of building

To: eric@megageek.com, shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] cost per foot of building
From: Dwade Reinsch <dreinsch@swbell.net>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 17:15:40 -0700 (PDT)
I built a 20 by 20, 16 ft high "barn" shop several years ago.  My slab
estimates were from about 3000 to almost 6000.  The lumber, etc., wasn't as
big a difference, but very large.   You can draw it out, count the number of
2x4's you need and get an estimate from Home Depot, etc., very easily.  But..
be sure to get several estimates.
Dwade