Re: [Shop-talk] suspending

To: "john niolon" <jniolon@bham.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] suspending
From: "David Scheidt" <dmscheidt@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 15:15:29 -0400
On Fri, May 30, 2008 at 2:43 PM, john niolon <jniolon@bham.rr.com> wrote:
> I've searched the team.net site and can't find it... isn't there a way to
> suspend your mail like for vacation... I'm going to be out of computer use for
> about 10 days and if a juicy subject comes up my mail server will spew on
> me....

Click the list-info link that's in the footer of every message to the
list.  AT the bottom, there's a button labeled "unsubscribe or edit
options".  Click that, provide your email address and list password,
and you'll get a page of list options, one of whcih is mail delivery.

--
David Scheidt
dmscheidt@gmail.com