Re: [Shop-talk] Improving celluar modem's ranges (non-moto,

To: shoptalk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Improving celluar modem's ranges (non-moto,
From: Battmain <battmain@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 12:54:58 -0700 (PDT)
Try Ebay. Haven't ordered one yet for my card, 'cuz I've been busy,
but I've
been looking at them.
Here is one for your card...
http://cgi.ebay.com/11db-Antenna-fits-Verizon-V620-V640-U630-Cingular-U730_W0
QQitemZ290239972263QQihZ019QQcategoryZ20336QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewI
tem

Brian
battmain@yahoo.com