Re: [Shop-talk] EDGER BLADES

To: "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] EDGER BLADES
From: "Karl Vacek" <kvacek@ameritech.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 19:35:27 -0500
I buy what sound like the same blades (for my Homelite trimmer) for a couple
of bucks apiece.  Hardly worth the trouble to make and heat treat them.
There's a distributor of small engine parts a mile from me, and he carries
many sizes and shapes of generic blades - excellent quality - all I've
bought have been at least as good as OEM.  Possibly Oregon brand...

I'm sure they'd ship...  If you're interested contact me off-line and I'll
give you contact info.

KVacek@Ameritech.net

Karl