Re: [Shop-talk] all brass old fashioned hose nozzle?

To: "'David Cole'" <dgcole01@bellsouth.net>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] all brass old fashioned hose nozzle?
From: "Doug Armstrong" <darmstrong@nexicom.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 23:10:39 -0400
Check out Lee Valley Tools.  They are a Canadian company, but they have US
distribution.  Also some of the best woodworking tools money can buy!

http://www.leevalley.com

http://www.leevalley.com/garden/page.aspx?c=2&p=10401&cat=2,2280,33160&ap=2

http://www.leevalley.com/garden/page.aspx?c=2&p=47963&cat=2,2280,33160&ap=2

Or for something different: