[Shop-talk] Pressure washer wand?

To: Shop-Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] Pressure washer wand?
From: Trevor Boicey <trevor@boicey.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2008 22:25:58 -0400
I acquired a Simoniz pressure washer, probably a fairly cheap one, CL-11
and labeled 1300psi.

I don't have the wand, it ends right at the trigger.

However, if I hook it up and run it, it sounds right. And when I pull
the trigger, the water goes from drooling out of the end to a slight force.

Any idea how I can test it more than that before I blow half it's
brand-new-price on a wand to try it?

I'm not actually sure if the current Simoniz wands I saw in Canadian
Tire are right... looking at the part I have, it has an exterior thread
and a hexagonal interior. I can't tell if this is what the $35
wand-and-tip kit matches to.

Ideas?