Re: [Shop-talk] engine rebuild

To: "Dan and Jenny Fest \(Coles Nurseries Inc\)"
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] engine rebuild
From: "Karl Vacek" <kvacek@ameritech.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 18:27:12 -0500
To add to what Eric said, get a friend who's done an engine or two (or
twenty) to give you some moral support.  Someone to stop by and look and
give you the confidence that all is going well, that it's supposed to look
like that, this is how you do that, etc.

And it it's an XPAG engine (T-series MG) don't be surprised that the pistons
come out the bottom, not the top !!

Karl