Re: [Shop-talk] Liquid paint stripper?

To: "Jim Franklin" <jamesf@groupwbench.org>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Liquid paint stripper?
From: "Paul Parkanzky" <parkanzky@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 16:29:16 -0400
Well, you've eliminated my answer.  What's wrong with MEK?  It's not
that nasty a chemical.  It stinks, but you can set this up in a shed
or back porch or something and let it go.  What I would do if I were
you is put the parts into a container and soak them in MEK until the
bulk has been removed.  Then I'd transfer them into clean solvent to
finish them up.

-Paul