Re: [Shop-talk] MIG welders

To: "'shop talk'" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] MIG welders
From: "Jack Brooks" <jibjib@att.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 16:53:33 -0700
Jim,

You won't go wrong with a 110v Hobart Handler 140.  I've had mine for 7+
years and it's great little machine.  The only precaution I ever take is
when welding long beads in heavy material, I put a box fan blowing on the
welder to help keep it cool.  I've never had a shut down on duty cycle.
Good unit.

Jack