Re: [Shop-talk] Storing tie-downs

To: "Wayne" <cornerexit@gmail.com>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Storing tie-downs
From: "Patricia Lane" <lane495@nctc.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 08:02:07 -0500
In my garage, appropriately named the "Girl's Garage", all of my
straps/tie-downs/ratchets are hung on pegboard hooks.  The aircraft ratchet
straps are wrapped/wound and then hung on 12" long pegboard rods. I can get
3 straps on one rod, with a total of 4 rods in a row.  The bungees are
stored on 8" long rods, by length.  It keeps them organized so when we do
hay or haul the bobcat I know exactly where they are.  This also saves floor
space. Hope this helps.

A picture of the cargo straps:
http://www.herhayhauler.com/cargo-storage.JPG
A picture of the bungees:  http://www.herhayhauler.com/bungee-storage.JPG

If you use my idea you must tell everyone who asks that you are comfortable
with your masculinity, because a girl gave you the idea. {grin}
Patricia