Re: [Shop-talk] bats

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] bats
From: Brian C Kennedy <kennedybc@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2008 20:18:44 -0700
Dan, funny you should ask, we just got a call today that a tenant in a
college area rental house was bit in the neck by a bat. There are 8 guys
living in the house. They caught and killed the bat and took it in, not sure
where. They were told it was rabid and they are all getting rabies shots.
We've tried for years to stop up all the holes, but it's an old house built
in 1910, two stories, an attic and a walkout basement. My wife found a bat
exterminator company and they told her no problem. $125 to check it out, $50
dollar rebate on the work. I'll keep you posted.
Brian