Re: [Shop-talk] Pole building roof insulation repair

To: cornerexit@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Pole building roof insulation repair
From: George P Dausch IV <gpd4@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 13:33:46 -0400
It is a white vinyl faced blanket insulation.  Available in thicknesses
from 1" to about 9".  Your pic looks like it might be 2".  It comes in a
roll in widths from 2' to 8'.  The white vinyl facing might be plain or
reinforced in a myriad of different patterms.  There is a matching tape
available from the laminators that match the vinyl and will effect simple
repairs.
I might be able to help you with the tape if you give me a close up pic
of the facing.
GPD4