Re: [Shop-talk] Antennae

To: Trevor Boicey <trevor@boicey.com>, David Hillman
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Antennae
From: Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 16:17:23 -0400
I agree.  One thing, though, is that most TV antennas are designed to
be directional.  You point them toward the city where all the
broadcasts come from.  If your FM stations are scattered around then
performance will vary depending on how the antenna is aimed.  But it
will still probably work better than what you have now, so it is
definitely worth a try!

-Steve Trovato
strovato@optonline.net