Re: [Shop-talk] Dangerous tool gloat

To: Wayne <wmc_st@xxiii.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Dangerous tool gloat
From: "Paul Parkanzky" <parkanzky@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 12:32:45 -0400
I'm a scientist, and I find Mythbusters application of the scientific
method to be hit or miss.  Sometimes they're fairly rigorous, and
others not so much...  I do find the show to be entertaining though.

Now this new show "Smash Lab" on Discovery on the other hand...  It is
hard for me to articulate how terrible and unwatchable it is.  They
tried to copy the Mythbusters formula, but failed badly (IMO).

-Paul