Re: [Shop-talk] Pole building roof insulation repair

To: "'George P Dausch IV'" <gpd4@juno.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Pole building roof insulation repair
From: "cornerexit" <cornerexit@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 19:58:46 -0700
Hi George,

Thanks for the reply. I had a chance to take a photo of it tonight. It feels
like smooth vinyl, maybe 2-3" thick as you suspected. Is this type of tape
and insulation available at the box stores usually, or do I need to look
elsewhere? Attached a picture.

Thanks
Wayne

http://jacksonii.smugmug.com/gallery/5260893_NseWG#389222200_LNDdi-M-LB